December 1, 2010

Sunday Pizza: 11.28.2010 (Part 2)

Normally, when one of us cooks Z runs over to the cook, arms raised and yells "Up! Up! Up!..." until you figure out a way to cook one handed in order to pick him up.  Which is why whenever I am on my own with Z we make scrambled eggs.  Easy.

 Anyway, C made this lovely wide step with the idea that Z could watch us cook.  Then my friend, Emily, emailed and said she knows someone with a toddler that helps his parents make pizza.  Well, we gotta try this!

I'll let the pictures, again, do the talking. One quick thing - the boys knew exactly what to do!  "No warming up in the bullpen" as my dad always says.  I would have gotten big fat tears in my eyes if I weren't so busy laughing. Here's Z and Elliott's first pizzas!




3 comments:

  1. Loved the photos for both parts (especially the boys on the step . . . too cute!)! Did you and C use the D200 for these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Susan! Yes we used the D200! It is an AWESOME Camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this post!! So much fun too! I think we should figure out how to cook with the boys way more often!!

    ReplyDelete