November 26, 2010

My Big Girl Camera!

Ummm whoa!

Chanukah has come early for us thanks to my amazing Aunt Susan !!  She's a serious photographer as you can see here.  My aunt is my mom's sister and she lives in Houston.  I hear there are about three days a year that she can turn the air conditioning off.  Of course, here in Seattle, there are about three days I don't need my rain coat :)

She has many many cameras since it is her passion.  I asked her about buying one of her old cameras and she instead gave us an even nicer one.  She has declared it a "Big Girl Camera"!  I have been pretty much beside myself for the last week!

I have exciting plans to take GOOD pictures of what we make instead of using my lamo iPhone.  Plus, Z starts soccer in two weeks so you know I'm going to have a ton of fun working on taking action shots.  WOO HOO!!!!!

btw - Yes, we are such suburbanites... Z is 20 months and we've signed him up for soccer already.  Where's my mini-van, helmet-never-move haircut, and shellacked on make-up?  I do have a Ford Escape which is pretty much a mini-van.

I digress... bottom line - THANK YOU AUNT SUSAN!!!!  I  LOVE YOU!!! Wish I could give you a great big hug right now!  Enjoy Thanksgiving with your boys!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, thanks for the sweet shout-out, kiddo! I hope you enjoy the camera as much as I did. Miss you!

    Love, Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete