November 5, 2010

Happy Weekend!

What happened to the week?  Here we are Friday already!  WOW!  Soooo this weekend is the highly anticipated baby shower for my sister at my house.  It is on Sunday which means the whole weekend will be devoted to prep for it.  17 RSVPd they are coming which sounds pretty big to me.  Seating might be a bit of a challenge for present opening.  I'm pretty excited about this though!

My mom has games planned, groan.  This is definitely other people's thing.  Not mine but I'll rally and put on a happy face about it.  They are never as bad as I think they'll be.  

Here's the final menu, stay tuned for pix!

Zucchini, mushroom, onion and Gruyere Frittata
Underdressed chicken salad with pita quartered
Roasted Cauliflower (and possibly red pepper) with Smoked Gouda sauce on the side
Garden Salad

Grilled Angel Food Cake with optional toppings strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and melted chocolate sauce.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment