November 16, 2010

Hint hint! POPOVER!

I am a Google Reader junkie.  I have my friend, Emily, to thank.  (btw - today she talks about planting garlic! FUN)  Luckily, she's terrif so I'll let it go.  However, there's nothing wrong with throwing a little guilt her way every now and again. Right?

One of the blogs added to my reader is FoodGawkers.  Just don't even go to their page.  It is terrible and should never have been created.  Here's why, they post about a million yummy pictures from yummy food blogs about 30 times a day.  My goodness, just stop please.  I can't stop myself from cruising through.  Oh well.  Someday I will unsubscribe when I realize what a time suck it is.  That day is not today.

Anyway, my point...  today I saw a lovely picture of a popover!  Which reminds me, someone has a popover pan that she is no longer using.  Would love to borrow said pan to make popovers.  Will invite you over to eat popovers with strawberry butter.  Really, anyone else reading this can feel free to POP OVER too :)



[http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/2010/10/04/popovers/]

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! I feel this post was just for me!! You have improved my mood dramatically. :) Pete just picked out a recipe for parmesan popovers, and I told him I couldn't make it because I was giving you our pan. :)

    ReplyDelete